The Bio SB TintoRetriever Pressure Cooker for Heat Induced Epitope Retrieval (HIER) is a precision-controlled heat source capable of maintaining a constant and reliable temperature while minimizing the potential for evaporation of the working solution. The Bio SB TintoRetriever Pressure Cooker can be used for a variety of molecular pathology applications including IHC, FISH, and CISH.
Most formalin-fixed tissues require an antigen or nucleic acid retrieval step prior to any immunochemical staining. The retrieval process breaks some of the methylene bridges that crosslink proteins in formalin fixed tissues and allow antibodies or RNA/DNA probes to bind to unmasked epitopes or nucleic acids. Heat induced epitope or nucleic acid retrieval are most often performed using a conventional microwave oven or water bath. The Bio SB TintoRetriever Pressure Cooker is a solution for laboratories looking for a comprehensive, effective, and reliable heat epitope or nucleic acid retrieval system.
- Low operational reagent use.
- Low Reagent Use
- Fast & uniform epitope retrieval.
- Holds 96 Slides per Run
- Cost effective and efficient heat induced epitope retrieval (HIER) Solution
- Use in IHC & ISH Applications
- Multiple Temperature Settings
- Built in temperature gauge for validation.
- Bundled with Bio SB ancillaries.